Digital Event Ticketing Tech Startup ¦ London
To £40,000 + Commission + Benefits
Mobilise have recently partnered with one of Europe’s most exciting digital ticketing start-ups in order to identify a talented Account Manager to add to their expanding commercial team. With a particular focus on festivals, music, exhibitions and sporting events, this is a dream opportunity for a talented Account Manager looking to further their career within a hugely successful international business who operate at the cutting edge of the media-tech sector.
This business provides a unique and previously unseen suite of digital products that allow their customers to make event creation and ticket promotion easier than ever. They are currently managing the ticketing services for more than 20,000 live events annually. With multiple offices located throughout Europe, this is a truly international business with exciting plans for further expansion. Their London HQ is centrally located, and fosters a fun, inspiring and rewarding working environment.
Reporting to the UK Head of Sales, the successful Account Manager will be responsible for managing and cementing positive client relationships within the music, sporting and media events spaces. You'll engage with a diverse group of businesses, and provide them with the tools required to make each of their events an outstanding success.
- Working cross-functionally with all departments in order to resolve any and all client issues that might present themselves.
- Communicating regularly with a broad range of client companies in order to ensure they receive maximum value from the commercial relationship.
- Assisting the new business sales team as a solutions consultant.
- Representing the business at a range of industry events, awards and conferences.
- Providing insights and analysis to the wider business in order to ensure the organisation remains at the forefront of innovation within the industry.
- Will have prior experience in a comparable account management position – ideally within a similarly aligned high growth business.
- Will possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Will be resilient and well equipped to handle pressure whilst working in a dynamic and ever-changing start-up environment.
- Should have the capacity to work outside of business hours when required.
- Will have a passion for software and technology!
- Base salary of up to £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience), supplemented with a quarterly performance based commission element.
- Excellent prospects for career progression as the business continues to expand.